hi everyone

  • Kylah-Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2005
      Hey,
      I am really new to all this but find the elvish languages absolutely
      beautiful. I am trying to find someone who can help me translate my
      daughters name into elvish for special present to her. Her name is
      Alyssa Belle. If any one could please help me i would be extremely
      grateful.
      Thanks
      Kylah
    • anonmoos
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Kylah-Rose"
        <naughty_kylah_rose@y...> wrote:

        > Hey, I am really new to all this but find the elvish languages
        > absolutely beautiful. I am trying to find someone who can help me
        > translate my daughters name into elvish for special present to her.
        > Her name is Alyssa Belle. If any one could please help me i would
        > be extremely grateful. Thanks Kylah

        Do you want to TRANSCRIBE it into Elvish script or TRANSLATE it into
        one of the two somewhat-known Elvish languages? These two questions
        are quite different -- the first is much easier, and would be the
        only one really appropriate for this list...

        --
        http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/tengwar-arabic-mode.htm