name help

  • shreyy16
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      hey... my name is SHREYA and it's sanskrit for "auspicious"..
      so how would you translate that to elvish?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "shreyy16" <shreyy16@y...> wrote:

        > hey... my name is SHREYA and it's sanskrit for "auspicious"..
        > so how would you translate that to elvish?

        Forward your post to the Elfling group, this group concerns writing
        systems, not translating to "elvish". And a little advice from my side:
        maybe the magic word would do no harm the next time when you want
        something...