Re: [elfscript] Digest Number 1162

  • Kayla Pittillo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      Could the manager of this list do something about unwanted e-mails? I just
      received a pornographic message through the list, something that I would
      rather avoid seeing in a group dedicated to language and writing.

      hanon le

      Calinacase Tasardil
      Kayla Pittillo

    • alysha2k3
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Kayla Pittillo"
        <kayla_pittillo@h...> wrote:

        > Could the manager of this list do something about unwanted e-
        mails? I just
        > received a pornographic message through the list, something that I
        would
        > rather avoid seeing in a group dedicated to language and writing.
        >
        > hanon le
        >
        > Calinacase Tasardil
        > Kayla Pittillo

        Yes, I certainly agree with this opinion. Whatever does this kind of
        message have to do with Tengwar or Cirth?