[elfscript] Re: elfscript [was [elfling] Tengwar modes for various languages]

  • Brook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2000
      I've been busy looking for a new day job, so I only just noticed this thread,
      but the elfscript list has been active for a couple of weeks now - almost no
      traffic, yet, but then, I've been lax about promoting it. Like I said, busy.

      The list is elfscript@egroups.com.

      For those of you who have devised modes for specific languages, there's a
      feature of Egroups that lets you build data bases. I've set one up to list URLs
      for modes for various languages. Go to the Elfscript egroup page and you'll see
      the database section. Add your own mode to the list.

      Enjoy!

      On Sat, 08 Jan 2000, BP Jonsson wrote:
      [ on Estonian phonetics ]

      Brook