Re: help asap

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "shreyy16" <shreyy16@y...> wrote:
      > hi... i have finally decided to get this phrase tattooed today

      Ehm, isn't then your post a bit late?

      > "and i dream for eternity"

      The sence of which should be "And I dream forever"?

      > and i dream = ah nin oltha

      This is not correct to known Sindarin "rules"...

      > eternity i want written in english.
      > so how do i link the two? and i dream, eternity...
      > how do i include the "for" inbetween?

      That's the problem... it is untranslatable/impossible due to
      different syntax of the two languages...

      What I propose: if you want an at least _correct_ tattoo, have it
      done all in English, the transcription to Tengwar wouldn't be a
      problem! See this link:

      though I highly recommend you to wait for an approval of the other
      Elfscripters!