Re: Please help with Name Translation

  • Brian Atkinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2005
      Melroch,
      Thank you so much for all of your help! I am going to find someone
      to help me work it into a treelike design, with my name and my
      wife's name feeding into our daughters name. I'll post something
      here when I get somewhere with it.

      Thanks Again!
      Brian

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Melroch 'Aestan <melroch@m...>