Re: [elfscript] Re: help with translation for tattoo??

  • mac3295@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2005
      Sorry, it got stripped. See the code cut-n-pasted below. I hope you get the script instead of the untranslated code, but I doubt it.

      Seize the day (Quenya)

      8`V,T`V @ 2`C`�

      Seize the day (Cursive @ 36 pt.)

      8`V,T`V @ 2`C`�

      Chris

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 21, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, mac3295@c... wrote:

        > Sorry, it got stripped. See the code cut-n-pasted below. I hope you
        get the script instead of the untranslated code, but I doubt it.

        > Seize the day (Quenya)
        >
        > 8`V,T`V @ 2`C`Û
        >
        > Seize the day (Cursive @ 36 pt.)
        >
        > 8`V,T`V @ 2`C`Û
        >
        > Chris

        Actually, it's all wrong... The English "Seize the Day" should be
        written with the code:

        8`V,TÉ @ 2hD

        BTW there is no difference in the above codes you've given - except
        the size of the letters.