grammar question

  • tcherkoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005
      hello every1,

      I'm new to this group so I'd like to say hi.
      Now, I have a question regarding grammar:
      how do you use comparatives in elvish (preferably sindarin) ? Does it
      exist ? I want to write : stronger than.
      any help would be welcome !

      eli.
    • Palatinus
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005
        please redirect your question to elfling list

        --- tcherkoff <etcherko@...> έγραψε:

        > hello every1,
        >
        > I'm new to this group so I'd like to say hi.
        > Now, I have a question regarding grammar:
        > how do you use comparatives in elvish (preferably
        > sindarin) ? Does it
        > exist ? I want to write : stronger than.
        > any help would be welcome !

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;