Re: ÈÝìá: [elfscript] Intro/He lp??

  • jedinawar@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      awesome. again, thanks for the help. i do have one more phrase i would like
      transcribed if possible, then i promise to leave you guys alone!! i want to
      translate "starshine" into quenya then transcribed in tengwar. so far i figure
      maybe i could use _silma_(starlight) to mean the same thing? would that be
      correct? otherwise i noticed that _elen_ means star and i could use _sisil_ for
      shine???? is there a way to combine those two words? anyway, thanks again
      for the help!!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        > in tengwar. so far i figure
        > maybe i could use _silma_(starlight) to mean the
        > same thing? would that be
        > correct? otherwise i noticed that _elen_ means star

        Are you sure it's Silma? I think the proper is Silme,
        or at least it's more common than Silma

        > and i could use _sisil_ for
        > shine???? is there a way to combine those two

        sisil- is a type of the verb 'to shine'

        Silme will do fine

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;