[elfscript] Runic Map, again

  • Fradeve Virgilio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Here there are some notes to my transliteration of Daniel Reeve’s map wich
      I’ve uploaded:

      1 - Should be noted that the correct orthography of the word _zaaram_ uses a
      circumflexed accent on the _a_, instead of a long accent. For this reason
      I’ve changed every long vowel with a circumflexed accent above.

      2 – The cirth N°34/35 could be used instead of N°54 to represent _s_; in the
      same way, when this happens, the phonetic value of N°54 was attributed to
      N°34/35.

      That’s all…

      Fradeve