[elfscript] Runic Map

  • Fradeve Virgilio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      Mae Govannen!
      This is my scratch of analysis of a Daniel Reeve's map (found on his site,
      at: <http://www.danielreeve.co.nz/LOTR/Maps/>
      www.danielreeve.co.nz/LOTR/Maps/) and copied in this image ONLY FOR A STUDY
      PURPOSE - I think it could be important mark this. -.

      On the map are written the names of the places in runes, exactly in
      Angerthas Moria. I hope that the most massive part of this analysis may be
      correct! I will very appreciate any kind of think about my transliteration.
      Now I'm trying to put out a completely correct version of this work, so.

      Regards,

      Fradeve