Sentimental project...need help

  • Lorien
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      As a brief backstory - my dad died in March of 05. He was a huge
      Tolkien fan - read the books several times and had a dictionary of
      beasts and Tolkien's unpublished works in his posession. To keep the
      memory of his loving spirit close to me I wanted to finally get a
      bracelet made with my name (as given to me by my dad) in the Elvish
      script. I don't know much at all about the different languages, I only
      know that I once saw "Lothlorien" printed on the map of Middle Earth
      in the Elvish script. I'd love to be able to do this the right way,
      but I need a little help.

      P.S. - I was also thinking to have the quote, "Not idly do the leaves
      of Lorien fall" translated into the Elvish and tattooed on me
      (someplace I've yet to decide)