Re: [elfscript] Re: A Tengwar Proposal for B/C/S

  • Aida Djikic
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005
      I took your advice and uploaded the proposal as an .rtf file.

      anonmoos <anonmoos@...> wrote:--- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Aida Djikic <aidadjikic@y...> wrote:

      > ask for an advice on something I've been developing together with
      > Lucy (Hi Lucy!). It's a Tengwar mode for my mother tongue, Bosnian
      > - Serbocroatian. I would appreciate it if someone could take a look
      > at it TengwarBCSmode.doc

      In general terms, it's probably better to put up .PDF or .RTF files,
      since they're much more portable and platform-neutral than .DOC files
      are (not to mention that .DOC files can be used to spread viruses!).

      --
      http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/tengwar-arabic-mode.htm

      Lord of the rings movies Lord of the rings Science fiction Lord of the rings action figures Lord of the rings collectibles The lord of the rings