Re: [elfscript] Re: A Tengwar Proposal for B/C/S

  • Aida Djikic
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2005
      I took your advice and uploaded the proposal as an .rtf file.

      anonmoos <anonmoos@...> wrote:--- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Aida Djikic <aidadjikic@y...> wrote:

      > ask for an advice on something I've been developing together with
      > Lucy (Hi Lucy!). It's a Tengwar mode for my mother tongue, Bosnian
      > - Serbocroatian. I would appreciate it if someone could take a look
      > at it TengwarBCSmode.doc

      In general terms, it's probably better to put up .PDF or .RTF files,
      since they're much more portable and platform-neutral than .DOC files
      are (not to mention that .DOC files can be used to spread viruses!).

      Lord of the rings movies Lord of the rings Science fiction Lord of the rings action figures Lord of the rings collectibles The lord of the rings

      Visit your group "elfscript" on the web.