One last message to the group

  • kimmie9271983
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      Hey everyone one I'm gonna resign from the group probably next week,
      but I just wanted to tell you that if you're still interested in the
      promotion of Disney's Chronicles of Narnia just go ahead and email me
      at kim@....

      If you are a volunteer you get a one of a kind collectible embroidered
      Narnia messenger bag. There will only be one hundred made. You can
      also reference this on further resumes and possibly also get
      internship credit.

      Kim
      www.narnia.com