Re: [elfscript] Elvish translations for proper names

  • squizz slade
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2005
      Hi there,
      first you would need to decide on Quenya or Sindarin,
      you also need to find out the meaning of your sons
      name.

      squizz
      --- promomaven <promomaven@...> wrote:

      Hi- I want to get a tattoo of my son's name in Elvish.
      Where would I go
      to get the font, and the translation of his name?

      Very cool postings. Happy to be a new member.

      - promomaven

      Terms of Service.

      Messenger beta: Free worldwide PC to PC calls and a special headset offer!
      http://au.messenger.yahoo.com