Aglardh

  • Gaerind Gwingechil
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      I am happy to announce that we have started a new
      place for
      discussingTolkienian languages. It is called Aglardh,
      and can be reached
      throughour domain http://www.middangeard.hu (only the
      Aglardh link is
      workingright now on the main page).

      Aglardh is meant to be similar to Elfling, in the same
      time
      providingthe benefits of the Drupal-driven portal
      software. Its main featuresare:

      - possibility to post/create forum topics/posts,
      articles or wiki-pages
      - editing contents
      - inline Tengwar rendering: put the keycodes between
      [tgw] tags and it
      will be rendered in Tengwar.

      Discussions and posts relating to all Tolkienian
      languages are welcome.
      Come and try for yourselves.

      See you on Aglardh!

      Atwe and Ninniach