ÈÝìá: Re: [elfscript] Re: The Elvish word for brother

  • laurifindil
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 12, 2005
      > > offered. If you feel
      > > that direct Tolkienian authorship is the sole factor
      > > that can ever save any
      > > combination of Eldarin words from the status of
      > > "mish-mash", you are of
      > > course entitled to your opinion. But then we can
      >
      > I think Ed's position is more abstract

      You can "think", that is news to me. Really ? :)

      Mister Gildor when you "think", you think _wrong_!

      All of yours is just a "patheic game".

      Who cares? I don't.

      LOL

      ejk
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 12, 2005
        > You can "think", that is news to me. Really ? :)
        >
        > Mister Gildor when you "think", you think _wrong_!

        I also think that you didn't read my post.

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
      • Carl F. Hostetter
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 12, 2005
          "Gildor" is right, Edouard. If you read what he actually wrote, you
          will see that he was defending your position against Helge's
          simplistic dismissal of it.

          (What IS it about the Internet that makes people fire off a reply
          before they've even understood what they are replying to?)

          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 13, 2005
            I wrote:

            > Do feel free to surprise me with a well-argued, non-aggressive reply, Ed.

            Of course, there were no surprises whatsoever in Ed's actual reply...better
            kill off this thread before people get bored. I already am.

            - HKF