Thank you Elfiness

  • kurganbluesntrouble
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2005
      Many thanks for you help and advice.
      I can now confidently organise my tattooo in the knowledge I'm not
      commiting a Quenya grammar faux pas.
      Many thanks again
      Campbell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2005
        > Many thanks for you help and advice.
        > I can now confidently organise my tattooo in the
        > knowledge I'm not
        > commiting a Quenya grammar faux pas.

        you are welcome... i'd propose to expect a second
        oppinion, but since there hasn't been any, either they
        agree, or they disagree completely to its very foundations

        Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
      • laurifindil
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2005
          > > Many thanks for you help and advice.
          > > I can now confidently organise my tattooo in the
          > > knowledge I'm not
          > > commiting a Quenya grammar faux pas.
          >
          > you are welcome... i'd propose to expect a second
          > oppinion, but since there hasn't been any, either they
          > agree, or they disagree completely to its very foundations

          You're quite right. Does it make you happy to pretend to be an Elf ?

          ejk