Re: Name Translation Help

  • BP Jonsson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 13, 2005
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "i_degilbor"
      <Uialdil_i_degilbor@m...> wrote:
      > Teithant Melroch:
      > > Raajeev: simply transliterated in a mode appropriate for
      Sanskrit
      or
      > > Hindi, type E~Cs~Vr
      >
      > Shouldn't that be 7~Cs~Br ?
      > E produces the three dot tengwa, not rómen.
      >
      > Cuio mae, Danny.

      I meant OOre(*) actually. I don't have any Tengwar fonts on this
      library computer(**) so I don't remember what key that is. Is it 5?

      (*)Since Hindi has three different "r" sounds Roomen and Arda are
      better used for the flaps .r and .rh and Oore for the plain /r/.

      (**) My home internet connexion is broken ATM...

      /Melroch