Lucy's Tengwar crack No.4

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      Hello Elfscripters,

      here is (after a long time) my Tengwar crack, a little one, I must say,
      but I hope it won't show mistakes. It is also a Sindarin
      translation attempt of the sentence 'All for one, one for all':
      *_Pain a phen, pen a phain_. Since the preposition is by my opinion
      connected to the following word, I have it written in Tengwar together.

      Thank you for your comments!

      Lucy

      The file can be found in:

      elfscript/files/calwen76/allforone_oneforall.gif