hello

  • babybluej790
    Message 1 of 9 , May 19 12:17 PM
      Hello everyone I wanted to offer you all 50% of my personal tarot
      readings. I have been studying astrology and divination for 10yrs I
      have worked for many sites, I am now starting my own tarot & astrology
      site. While I am waiting for my site to be ready I will be offering 50%
      off my tarot readings to expand my customer base. If anyone is
      interested in having a reading or would like more info you can check
      out this auction listing

      http://www.thefreeauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?misc_gen&1116890925

      or you can email me with any questions at ShootinStarline@ aol.com