Re: [elfscript] Runes? (II part)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27 8:14 AM
      > Exists any attested example in wich Elvish languages
      > are written with runes?
      > (any kind of elvish language, of course.)

      I think my reply was clear... I said there isn't, both
      according to my knowledge and the list i sent

      > According to you, wich could be the best runes mode
      > to write Quenya and the
      > best for Sindarin (according naturally each mode to
      > Middle-earth's language
      > migrations and [r]evolutions.)

      best in what sense? which is the best language to
      speak? english or french?

      certhas daeron was made for sindarin, angerthas daeron
      was an extension made for Quenya as well, and of couse
      Sindarin could be written also

      Dwarves could write in Quenya and Sindarin i believe,
      with their modes

      waht you must have in mind is the context: are you
      writing a fan fiction or an rpg adventure? are you
      going just to make an inscription?

      If you are going to write something 'coming from'
      Doriath, then Certhas Daeron it is... if you are
      erferring to the Elves of the Second Age, then
      Angerthas Daeron (or Angerthas Eregion as they call
      it)

      if you are making a story about a man from Rhovanion
      or a Dwarf from Erebor, then you should write in
      Angerthas Erebor