Re: Reodwyn

  • i_degilbor
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2005
      Teithant j_mach_wust:

      > _Reodwyn_ in the mode of Beleriand would be:
      >
      > rómen, yanta, anna, ando, vilya, silme nuquerna, óre.

      I would think that the 'w' of 'Reodwyn' would be written with the
      following 'w' tehta instead of vilya.

      Also, I would question the use of the mode of Beleriand for a language
      other than Sindarin. For a full writing mode similar to the mode of
      Beleriand, but appropriate for non-Sindarin words, I would recommend
      the mode used for the English half of the King's Letter. Here's how I
      would write _Reodwyn_ in tengwar:

      http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL164/1356691/2756083/94185842.jpg