Re: Name translation

  • Raewen Silverfang
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2005
      Thanks very much for the link, it's much appreciated. I was pointed
      to this message board by a friend but makes sense I should be over
      there instead of on a script message board :) As for my last message,
      I wasn't trying to get an argument started so I apologize if what I
      wrote seemed a bit hostile. Thanks again.

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "j_mach_wust" <j_mach_wust@y...>