Re: Tengwar Cursive

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "birnstielt" <tbirnstiel@m...>
      wrote:

      > Hi. I just joined elfscript and am entirely new to the world of
      Tolkien. I need help. I
      > would like to know how to write some names in tengwar cursive for a
      tatoo design.
      > Who can help me? Thanks, Tim

      Hey,
      what do you want to get written?

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Tim "birnstielt" <tbirnstiel@m...>
        asked me privately:
        > I would like to include the following names for a design:
        > Mikayla, Tristan, Trevor, Dane, and Saxon

        I prepared a .gif picture of these names in Tengwar - and would like
        to ask you, my dear tegilborath, to have a look at it for the sake of
        correctness. It's in the Files/calwen76/timsnames.gif

        Thanks,