Tengwar Cursive

  • birnstielt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2005
      Hi. I just joined elfscript and am entirely new to the world of Tolkien. I need help. I
      would like to know how to write some names in tengwar cursive for a tatoo design.
      Who can help me? Thanks, Tim
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "birnstielt" <tbirnstiel@m...>
        wrote:

        > Hi. I just joined elfscript and am entirely new to the world of
        Tolkien. I need help. I
        > would like to know how to write some names in tengwar cursive for a
        tatoo design.
        > Who can help me? Thanks, Tim

        Hey,
        what do you want to get written?

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 22, 2005
          --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Tim "birnstielt" <tbirnstiel@m...>
          asked me privately:
          > I would like to include the following names for a design:
          > Mikayla, Tristan, Trevor, Dane, and Saxon

          I prepared a .gif picture of these names in Tengwar - and would like
          to ask you, my dear tegilborath, to have a look at it for the sake of
          correctness. It's in the Files/calwen76/timsnames.gif

          Thanks,