Re: hi

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 17, 2005
      > Appendix E is a bit complicated... even today i cannot
      > fully understand it, unless i keep notes and then
      > refer to them
      >
      > imagine a book saying 'George was born after Nicolas,
      > but between, the War begun'... the secondary sources
      > try to make it clearer and say 'Nicolas was born, then
      > the War began, and George was born'
      >
      > i understand what you say about the links, however the
      > latter (Tengwar Primers) is just a practical and more
      > presentable interpretation of the App. E

      I know it's a bit complicated - and what in Tolkien's world isn't? :)
      Answers no doubt follow after/while reading/studying it. But the
      Appendix E is the best start if one wants to learn how to write in
      Tengwar - you at least get used to the fact that it's not that
      easy! :)

      Lucy
    • dorie-chabot689@iyugf.info
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 8, 2007
        Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 in, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auhua.net/eisn
        Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
        Later dude, Brad