Re: [elfscript] Re: hi

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 17, 2005
      Appendix E is a bit complicated... even today i cannot
      fully understand it, unless i keep notes and then
      refer to them

      imagine a book saying 'George was born after Nicolas,
      but between, the War begun'... the secondary sources
      try to make it clearer and say 'Nicolas was born, then
      the War began, and George was born'

      i understand what you say about the links, however the
      latter (Tengwar Primers) is just a practical and more
      presentable interpretation of the App. E

      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 17, 2005
        > Appendix E is a bit complicated... even today i cannot
        > fully understand it, unless i keep notes and then
        > refer to them
        >
        > imagine a book saying 'George was born after Nicolas,
        > but between, the War begun'... the secondary sources
        > try to make it clearer and say 'Nicolas was born, then
        > the War began, and George was born'
        >
        > i understand what you say about the links, however the
        > latter (Tengwar Primers) is just a practical and more
        > presentable interpretation of the App. E

        I know it's a bit complicated - and what in Tolkien's world isn't? :)
        Answers no doubt follow after/while reading/studying it. But the
        Appendix E is the best start if one wants to learn how to write in
        Tengwar - you at least get used to the fact that it's not that
        easy! :)

        Lucy
      • dorie-chabot689@iyugf.info
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 8, 2007
          Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 in, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auhua.net/eisn
          Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
          Later dude, Brad