conversion check

  • danieltumalad
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi, i've uploaded the file anwa.jpg in the files section, and im just
      wondering if anyone would care to verify if my conversion was correct.
      thanks!

      regards,
      Daniel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
        > Hi, i've uploaded the file anwa.jpg in the files
        > section, and im just
        > wondering if anyone would care to verify if my
        > conversion was correct.
        > thanks!

        Aye it is, IMHO. What is this font, btw? :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
          --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "danieltumalad"
          <danieltumalad@y...> wrote:

          > Hi, i've uploaded the file anwa.jpg in the files section, and im
          just
          > wondering if anyone would care to verify if my conversion was
          correct.
          > thanks!
          >
          > regards,
          > Daniel

          Hello,
          yes, it is correct.
          Lucy
        • danieltumalad
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2005
            thank you elfiness and calwen! the font i used is tengwar annatar. i
            have replaced the diamond shaped dots into circles then moved the
            fonts closer.

            Regards,
            Daniel

            http://www.otenet.gr