IMPORTANT NOTICE: Money, if you don’t do it, you don’t get it, no trick

  • noosyenom2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      This is the original message and the system that changed my way of
      thinking and for which, now I am another person and that I found in
      NEWS, in which it delivers all the instructions.
      It says like this:

      #1.-Ana Karen Andrade Chávez
      41028 Wyndchase Blvd. Canton Michigan 48188

      #2.- Julio Guillen
      23 camner ave.New Brunswick. Nj 08901

      #3.- Lizbeth Dominguez
      414 State st. apt 2
      Ottawa IL. 61350

      #4.- Alejandro Reyes Garcia
      Calle Puerta Galerias No. 501
      Fraccionamiento Los Portales
      Chihuahua, Chih. México C.P. 31103

      #5.- Rolando Spencer
      Calle San Gabriel 375-204
      Col. Chapalita
      Guadalajara, Jal Mexico C.P. 45040

      #6.- Jorge Alberto Jiménez Rodríguez
      Sánchez Azcona 1612-401 Col. Del Valle
      C.P. 03100 México D.F.

      STEP Nº 2: Eliminate the number #1 of list of above and move the
      other names a number above (#6 turns into #5, and # 5 turns into #4,
      etc ...) and add your NAME AND ADDRESS as #6 of the list.

      STEP nº 3: Change everything you think suitable from this article,
      but try to keep it as closer as the original as possible. Now put
      your article in at least 200 NEWSGROUP (there exist more of
      24.000.000 newsgroups), you only need 200, but the more you put, the
      more money will come to you.

      Here are some indications of how to enter into newsgroups:

      HANDLING "NEWSGROUPS":

      Nº1. - You don't need to write all this letter in order to do your
      own. Just put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, click and
      hold it pressed and lower it until the end of the letter.
      The whole letter will have to be "shaded". Then, aim and click
      on "edit" or "edition " in the upper part of your screen, there
      select "copy". This will do that the whole letter stays in the
      temporary memory of your computer.

      Nº2.-Open a new "notepad" or "word" file and take the cursor to the
      upper part of the page. Press "edit" and from the menu
      select "paste". Now you will have this letter in your computer and
      you will be able to add your name in the place #6 of the list
      following the instructions from above.

      Nº3. - Save this letter in your new file as "txt File" or "text
      file", and whenever you want to change something, you will be able
      to do it without problems.

      FOR THOSE WHO USE INTERNET EXPLORER.

      Nº4. - Go to newsgroups and select "post an article" or "write new
      message / discussion"
      Nº5. - Load the article.
      Nº6. - Mark the whole content of the txt file and copy using the
      same previous technique. Go back to newsgroup "TO NEWS" and you are
      creating and pasting this letter inside the program or "posting"
      Nº7. - Press the "post" button

      FOR THOSE WHO USE NETSCAPE.

      Nº4. Inside the netscape program, go to the window named "Window"
      and select "Netscape News ". Then choose from the "Options"
      menu "Show all Newsgroups". Immediately will appear a list of all
      the newsgroups from the server, click on any newsgroup. From this
      newsgroup click on "TO NEWS", which should be above, in the left
      hand from the newsgroup page. This will take you to the messages
      box.-

      Nº5.- Fill in this space. This will be the title that all members
      will see when they pass through the list from a particular group.-

      Nº6. - Mark the full content of the txt file and copy using the same
      previous technique. Go back to newsgroup "TO NEWS" and you are
      creating and pasting this letter inside the program or "posting".

      Nº7. - Press "send", which is in the top left part you have finished
      with your first newsgroup.

      ........CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      THAT'S IT!!! Everything that you have to do is to get into different
      Newsgroups (groups) and paste them; when you already have practice,
      it will take approximately 30 seconds only for every newsgroup.

      REMEMBER: THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU GET, THE MORE RESPONSES AND MONEY
      YOU WILL RECEIVE!!!!, BUT YOU MUST ENTER IN AT LEAST... 200
      NEWSGROUPS...
      THAT'S IT!!!!!... You will be receiving money from all over the
      world, from places that you don't even know in a few days!!!.
      Eventually you'll want to rent a P.O.BOX. for the quantity of
      envelopes that you will be receiving!!!

      (((MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT)))

      Now WHY of all this:
      From 200 sents, let's say I receive only 5 answers (very low
      example). Then I made $5 Dollars with my name in the position #6 of
      this letter. Now each of the persons who sent me $1 dollar, also do
      a number of 200 newsgroup from the list and only 5 persons answer
      each of 5 original ones, this does $25 more I get, now these 25
      persons put a minimum of 200 newsgroups with my name in #4 place,
      and only 5 answers from each one are received. That would be an
      additional $125, now these 125 persons put a minimum of 200 groups
      with my name in #3 place and each one receives only 5 responses, and
      I receive a $625 bonus!!!!!!!!!, ok, Here's the funniest part, each
      one of these 625 persons put their letters in another 200 groups
      with my name in #2 place and each one receives only 5 responses.
      This makes me receive $3.125 additional dollars!!!!

      These 3.125 persons will send this message to a minimum of 200
      groups, with my name in #1 place, and only 5 persons answers from
      200 groups, this makes me receive $15.625 dollars!!!!!!!!!!
      From a $6 .-dollars investment, don't you believe it is
      FABULOUS!!!!!!!!?????????????. And as I said before, that only 5
      persons should answer from 200 groups, (the real average is from 20
      to 30 persons)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE CALCULATIONS IF YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!
      IF ONLY 15 PERSONS ANSWER ....... THIS MAKES:
      In #6... =$15,00.-
      In #5.... =$225,00.-
      In #4.... =$3.375,00.-
      In #3..... =$50.625,00-
      In #2..... =$759.375,00.-

      ((((Now here's the best part, don't freak out.-
      In the #1 position........ ((((($11.390.625,00)))) $)... yes, eleven
      MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      As soon as your name is not on the list anymore, extract the last
      report from the newsroup and send another $6 dollars to the names on
      the list, putting your name in the place #6 repeat the whole
      process, and start putting them into newsgroups again, which you
      must remember that thousands of persons like you and me in the whole
      world, connect themselves to the Internet and they will read these
      articles, so I believe that nobody will have problems to invest $6
      dollars, and you will see if this really works. Some people manage
      to think .... " what if nobody answers me "..... SO, what are the
      chances for this, if there are thousands and thousands of honest
      people (that are, like us) looking for a way of having financial
      independence and for paying bills!!!!!!, and they are ready to try,
      since "THERE IS NO WORSE BATTLE THAN THE ONE THAT'S NOT FOUGHT!" it
      is believed that there are 20.000 to 50.000 new users EVERY DAY, (in
      the whole world). REMEMBER TO DO IT IN AN HONEST, CLEAN AND CORRECT
      WAY and it will certainly work out!!!

      *** One more thing: if you defraud people, putting messages your
      name and not sending any money to the others in the list, you will
      receive almost NOTHING!!!!!
      I have talked to people who met others who did it and they only
      managed to get $150, but only after 7 weeks...

      REMEMBER, DO IT THE HONEST, CLEAN WAY AND CORRECTLY, in order that
      you earn money and not wasting your time, if you do it well, in one
      week I assure you that you will get money.
      YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE BUSINESS; OTHERWISE IT WILL BE
      AFFECTED BY UNSCRUPULOUS PEOPLE.
      BLESSINGS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      NOTICE: THE MORE LETTERS YOU SEND, THE MORE RESPONSES YOU GET, AND
      IT IS MORE MONEY!!!
      Remember, do it well in order that this works and this way, all
      persons who enter this business obtain positive results, in the end
      these money is turning around the world, and many people who will be
      grateful to you are the most needed in the whole world
      (I do not say in extreme poverty), but people that, because of those
      things in life are in problems and this helps them to go forward,
      and when they get recovered they return the hand hereby; for this
      reason I would ask you all not to obstruct this business.
      BE HONEST!