Greetings for New-coming

  • lothgaladrien
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
      Hi!

      I'm finded this group at
      http://www.geocities.com/therealteng/ilutir.html .^^;

      eh...

      Soon. I'll release Tengwar mode for Korean.
      But, I want to check Your opinion first.

      So... I want to check Anyone who knows Corean or (Corean) phonology
      my Tengwar mode for Korean.

      About Next Week, I'll pre-release it on here.
      It is surely written in English.

      Sincerely,

      * Altarien I Laica *
    • Benct Philip Jonsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2005
        lothgaladrien wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > I'm finded this group at
        > http://www.geocities.com/therealteng/ilutir.html .^^;
        >
        > eh...
        >
        > Soon. I'll release Tengwar mode for Korean.
        > But, I want to check Your opinion first.
        >
        > So... I want to check Anyone who knows Corean or (Corean) phonology
        > my Tengwar mode for Korean.

        I know the phonology, but not the language...
        (I studied it in the course of studying sound systems
        with glottalized stops. Also the Korean alphabet is
        seriously cool!)

        --

        /BP 8^)>

        Solitudinem faciunt pacem appellant!