Help, how do you say...

  • lily_holguinera
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 8:00 PM
      I wanted to write I love you and i came up with inyë melmë ellë
      I'm new at this, i started today! I love it. I'm trying to find my
      name too, Lily and i think it's indil.
      Well i would really apreciate if you would help me, is what i wrote
      right??
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27 12:43 AM
        > I wanted to write I love you and i came up with inyλ
        > melmλ ellλ

        this means 'even me - the love - even you' :) 'i love
        you' is usually said as tye melanye or melanyel

        > I'm new at this, i started today! I love it. I'm
        > trying to find my
        > name too, Lily and i think it's indil.

        i think so too