Re: Tattoo help - Pictures posted

  • i_degilbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Here I have transcribed what you requested. Since you specified a
      style like the inscription of the Doors of Durin, the tengwar text
      is done in a full-writing mode in calligraphy based on Celebrimbor's
      inscription. For the Cirth, I used the phonemic mode Tolkien devised
      for the Book of Mazarbul. Hopefully you might find this helpful.

      http://pic6.picturetrail.com/VOL164/1356691/6139547/84669316.jpg