Re: Yet ANOTHER tattoo junkie

  • quallianmaghouin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
      oh! sorry, I guess that would have been useful. I don't have a scanner, or a screen capture
      tool, but I did use this website: http://www.17webplace.com/lotr/ as a jumping off point.

      TengwardSindarin Beleriand: "my heart bids me go on" (From the best I could gather, this
      was the script on the moria gate)

      Angerthas: "and all weariness will fall from me"

      I checked with the charts in the back of ROTK, and to me they look right, but that really
      doesn't mean much.

      thanks.

      Qualli
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "quallianmaghouin"
        <quallianmaghouin@y...> wrote:

        > oh! sorry, I guess that would have been useful. I don't have a
        scanner, or a screen capture
        > tool, but I did use this website: http://www.17webplace.com/lotr/
        as a jumping off point.

        > TengwardSindarin Beleriand: "my heart bids me go on" (From the best
        I could gather, this
        > was the script on the moria gate)

        It is called _Mode of Beleriand_.

        > Angerthas: "and all weariness will fall from me"
        >
        > I checked with the charts in the back of ROTK, and to me they look
        right, but that really
        > doesn't mean much.

        You don't need a scanner. Use one of the PC fonts and give us the
        code or the picture (you can write it in a Word Editor, Copy and
        Paste it to a new and clear Powerpoint file As a picure and Save as a
        picture).

        Or if you have Adobe or other such program...

        Lucy
      • quallianmaghouin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
          Nevermind, I'm just going to cave and pay someone to do it for me.

          Thanks though

          Qualli