Re: Yet ANOTHER tattoo junkie

  • j_mach_wust
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "quallianmaghouin"
      <quallianmaghouin@y...> wrote:

      > I've kind of muddled through it, and have a vauge, maybe-kinda right
      > transcription, but I think I need help.

      Could you put a scan in the Files section or a description or post the
      messy characters that'd produce your transcription in a tengwar font?
      That'd help a lot.

      kry@s:
      j. 'mach' wust
    • quallianmaghouin
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
        oh! sorry, I guess that would have been useful. I don't have a scanner, or a screen capture
        tool, but I did use this website: http://www.17webplace.com/lotr/ as a jumping off point.

        TengwardSindarin Beleriand: "my heart bids me go on" (From the best I could gather, this
        was the script on the moria gate)

        Angerthas: "and all weariness will fall from me"

        I checked with the charts in the back of ROTK, and to me they look right, but that really
        doesn't mean much.

        thanks.

        Qualli
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2005
          <quallianmaghouin@y...> wrote:

          > oh! sorry, I guess that would have been useful. I don't have a
          scanner, or a screen capture
          > tool, but I did use this website: http://www.17webplace.com/lotr/
          as a jumping off point.

          > TengwardSindarin Beleriand: "my heart bids me go on" (From the best
          I could gather, this
          > was the script on the moria gate)

          It is called _Mode of Beleriand_.

          > Angerthas: "and all weariness will fall from me"
          >
          > I checked with the charts in the back of ROTK, and to me they look
          right, but that really
          > doesn't mean much.

          You don't need a scanner. Use one of the PC fonts and give us the
          code or the picture (you can write it in a Word Editor, Copy and
          Paste it to a new and clear Powerpoint file As a picure and Save as a
          picture).

          Or if you have Adobe or other such program...

          Lucy
        • quallianmaghouin
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2005
            Nevermind, I'm just going to cave and pay someone to do it for me.

            Thanks though

            Qualli