Re: All who wander are not lost - for sup3rslug

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7 12:25 AM
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "j_mach_wust" <j_mach_wust@y...>
      transcribed:

      Yap, all wrong was my crack.. :( I's too hasty.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7 5:25 AM
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Benct Philip Jonsson <melroch@m...>
        wrote:
        > Warning guys! The original reads "Not all those who wander are
        lost"!

        I know, it was not me who wanted that sentence (All who wander are
        not lost). The logic is twisted, as I argued some time ago here in
        this forum (in discussion with HKF), but it seems nobody paid
        attention to it.