general use

    Message 1 of 91 , Feb 1, 2005
      now this might sound like a newbie question, but what
      is this general use mode?

      as i have seen, Tolkien used it, but not in the
      context of the Arda history, rather than personal
      scribbles

      how can we fit it into? when was it implemented and by
      whom? Eldar of Valinor, or Gondor loremasters? what
      was it's purpose, and can we find a table of it online
      to compare with other well attested modes?

      Message 91 of 91 , Jul 7, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the elfscript
        group.

        File : /check request/havehope.jpg
        Uploaded by : gcbosma <gcbosma@...>
        Description : Should read Have Hope in Sindarin, Sindarin Classic mode, Tengwar Annatar cursive script

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gcbosma <gcbosma@...>