TrueType fonts for X

  • Serena Del Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hi, I'm new to the list. Thanks for the great fonts :)
      I have written a "quick guide" to get tengwar TrueType
      fonts working under X Window. It includes a brief
      explanation on how to convert a .ttf to .pfb and use
      the Type1 version of the font with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
      Because otherwise UNIX users cannot see the keyboard
      mapping reference in the PDF files.

      http://serena.mine.nu/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=3

      Any comments, suggestions are welcome.

      --