wiki quenta eldatencelion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2005
      ok i have started make the 'porting' into wiki... the
      present state can be found at

      http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/History_of_Elven_writing_systems

      so far I have only completed the foreword and the
      first chapter

      the Sarati section must be rewritten from skratch
      because that of the original document was
      writtenbefore the recent publications

      i hope i won't be bored before i finish all the
      porting!! :P

      I am also hoping that the document will have
      contributions from others... feel free please to
      correct any formatting mistakes (eg if i forgot some
      'bold' or 'italic', or a typo)

      oh, and in order to see it properly, you must have the
      approppriate fonts installed: PArmaite, Erebor and Gondolindic