Sarati Eldamar TrueType font: beta testers wanted

  • Måns Björkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Hi all!

      I have today made beta 1 of my TrueType font family Sarati Eldamar
      available on Amanye Tenceli. You are very welcome to test it and
      report your thought, comments and suggestions to me. Most information
      you need should be found at the download page:
      <http://web.comhem.se/~u86023928/at/eldamar.htm>.

      To this I might add that I would very much like suggested improvements
      for the terminology used in the documentation, as some character
      descriptions leave much to be desired in clarity.

      Yours,
      Måns