Re: Nice to meet you everybody

  • j_mach_wust
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      Hi Kyle 'Galdor'

      There are other groups that are about the Elvish languages, especially
      the group elfling. This group is about Tolkien's alphabets which may
      be used for the Elvish languages, but as well for natural languages
      (in most samples, Tolkien's used them for English). Indeed I think
      that many subscribers of this list know a bit of Elvish languages, but
      others don't, me included.

      grĂ¼ess
      j. 'mach' wust

      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, kyle rhodes <will_act_4_food1@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi
      >

      > My name is Kyle but all my friends call me Galdor Nolatari. I have
      always loved LOTR but i have just now started to really get into elven
      as a Launguage. I was just wondering if anyone could send me a list of
      useful phrases and if you are really in a good mood how to pronounce
      them., so me and my friends can start to learn. Like
      > Hello, Goodbye, How are you (and some responces) umm.. What is your
      name?, maybe something to the likes of "You Bastard!", just some basic
      stuff. Well thanks alot.