Re: Help?

  • lestat_the_aristocra7
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 8, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "i_degilbor"
      <Uialdil_i_degilbor@m...> wrote:

      > Teithant lestat:
      > > Is this right..in the order hope mother dream....I'll save it in
      > the
      > > photos section under the name helplestat.
      >
      > Not quite. It looks like you were trying to transcribe the English
      > words into tengwar. I've added an image in the Photo section
      > entitled 'forlestat.jpg'. It has both the English and the Sindarin
      > words in tengwar. I hope that helps.
      >
      > Cuio mae, Danny.

      Yes...those were attempts from a while ago.....

      Thank you so much for your help! ^____^
    • Samantha Scrivani
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
        I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

        Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with languages. Thank you again for your time.

      • lestat_the_aristocra7
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
          --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Scrivani <sscrivani23@y...>
          wrote:
          > I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate these
          Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been searching
          high and low and this forum is my last hope

          > Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it
          out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with
          languages. Thank you again for your time.

          look under the photos 'forlestat'
          someone did hope for me in Sindarin....^________^
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 10, 2004
            <sscrivani23@y...> wrote:
            > I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate
            these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been
            searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

            > Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it
            out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with
            languages. Thank you again for your time.

            It's _estel_ in both Quenya and Sindarin, though the transcription is
            different.

            See the picture:

          • Samantha Scrivani

              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 13, 2004
                Sam,
                I HAVE answered you in the message #4488:

                ***
                <sscrivani23@y...> wrote:
                > I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate
                these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been
                searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

                > Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it
                out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with
                languages. Thank you again for your time.

                It's _estel_ in both Quenya and Sindarin, though the transcription is
                different.

                See the picture:

                ***

                so maybe you should read the posts before you state such observation:

                --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Scrivani
                [...]