Re: Michael Endorion inscription

  • Douglas R. Pearson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
      Danny wrote:

      > After a long time trying to track down Michael Endorion, I was
      > finally seccessful. He agreed to send me a scan of the 'Endorion
      > Inscription' (DTS 60. I have uploaded the image to the Files section.
      >
      > Cuio mae, Danny.

      Hey, Danny!

      If you're still in contact with Mr. Endorion, please
      give him a very heartfelt and grateful Thank You from
      all of us students of the Tengwar. This is primary
      source material of some importance!

      (You might also pass along the gentle feeling of envy
      of having an actual autographed copy of LotR, personalized
      no less, and in such a manner! *sigh*)

      -- Doug Pearson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "i_degilbor"
        <Uialdil_i_degilbor@m...> wrote:

        > After a long time trying to track down Michael Endorion, I was
        > finally seccessful. He agreed to send me a scan of the 'Endorion
        > Inscription' (DTS 60. I have uploaded the image to the Files
        section.

        > Cuio mae, Danny.

        Wow, thanks a lot, Danny, that's great. And many thanks to Mr.
        Endorion.

        Lucy
      • j_mach_wust
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2004
          <Uialdil_i_degilbor@m...> wrote:

          > After a long time trying to track down Michael Endorion, I was
          > finally seccessful. He agreed to send me a scan of the 'Endorion
          > Inscription' (DTS 60. I have uploaded the image to the Files section.
          >
          > Cuio mae, Danny.

          Oh, this is Christmas already! Thank you so much and thanks Michael
          Endorion!