Michael Endorion inscription

  • i_degilbor
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
      After a long time trying to track down Michael Endorion, I was
      finally seccessful. He agreed to send me a scan of the 'Endorion
      Inscription' (DTS 60. I have uploaded the image to the Files section.

      Cuio mae, Danny.
    • Douglas R. Pearson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
        Danny wrote:

        > After a long time trying to track down Michael Endorion, I was
        > finally seccessful. He agreed to send me a scan of the 'Endorion
        > Inscription' (DTS 60. I have uploaded the image to the Files section.
        >
        > Cuio mae, Danny.

        Hey, Danny!

        If you're still in contact with Mr. Endorion, please
        give him a very heartfelt and grateful Thank You from
        all of us students of the Tengwar. This is primary
        source material of some importance!

        (You might also pass along the gentle feeling of envy
        of having an actual autographed copy of LotR, personalized
        no less, and in such a manner! *sigh*)

        -- Doug Pearson
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2004
          --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "i_degilbor"
          <Uialdil_i_degilbor@m...> wrote:

          > After a long time trying to track down Michael Endorion, I was
          > finally seccessful. He agreed to send me a scan of the 'Endorion
          > Inscription' (DTS 60. I have uploaded the image to the Files
          section.

          > Cuio mae, Danny.

          Wow, thanks a lot, Danny, that's great. And many thanks to Mr.
          Endorion.

          Lucy
        • j_mach_wust
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2004
            <Uialdil_i_degilbor@m...> wrote:

            > After a long time trying to track down Michael Endorion, I was
            > finally seccessful. He agreed to send me a scan of the 'Endorion
            > Inscription' (DTS 60. I have uploaded the image to the Files section.
            >
            > Cuio mae, Danny.

            Oh, this is Christmas already! Thank you so much and thanks Michael
            Endorion!