Re: Help?

  • i_degilbor
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 8, 2004
      Teithant lestat:
      > Is this right..in the order hope mother dream....I'll save it in
      the
      > photos section under the name helplestat.

      Not quite. It looks like you were trying to transcribe the English
      words into tengwar. I've added an image in the Photo section
      entitled 'forlestat.jpg'. It has both the English and the Sindarin
      words in tengwar. I hope that helps.

      Cuio mae, Danny.
    • lestat_the_aristocra7
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 8, 2004
        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "i_degilbor"
        <Uialdil_i_degilbor@m...> wrote:

        > Teithant lestat:
        > > Is this right..in the order hope mother dream....I'll save it in
        > the
        > > photos section under the name helplestat.
        >
        > Not quite. It looks like you were trying to transcribe the English
        > words into tengwar. I've added an image in the Photo section
        > entitled 'forlestat.jpg'. It has both the English and the Sindarin
        > words in tengwar. I hope that helps.
        >
        > Cuio mae, Danny.

        Yes...those were attempts from a while ago.....

        Thank you so much for your help! ^____^
      • Samantha Scrivani
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
          I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

          Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with languages. Thank you again for your time.

        • lestat_the_aristocra7
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 9, 2004
            --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Scrivani <sscrivani23@y...>
            wrote:
            > I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate these
            Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been searching
            high and low and this forum is my last hope

            > Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it
            out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with
            languages. Thank you again for your time.

            look under the photos 'forlestat'
            someone did hope for me in Sindarin....^________^
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 10, 2004
              <sscrivani23@y...> wrote:
              > I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate
              these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been
              searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

              > Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it
              out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with
              languages. Thank you again for your time.

              It's _estel_ in both Quenya and Sindarin, though the transcription is
              different.

              See the picture:

            • Samantha Scrivani

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 13, 2004
                  Sam,
                  I HAVE answered you in the message #4488:

                  ***
                  <sscrivani23@y...> wrote:
                  > I was wondering if anyone had a bit of extra time to translate
                  these Hope into Sindarin, and Quenya using Tengwar. I've been
                  searching high and low and this forum is my last hope

                  > Thank you. If no one has the time, I'll try to figure it
                  out...however its taking me alot of time. i'm not so great with
                  languages. Thank you again for your time.

                  It's _estel_ in both Quenya and Sindarin, though the transcription is
                  different.

                  See the picture:

                  ***

                  so maybe you should read the posts before you state such observation:

                  --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Samantha Scrivani
                  [...]