Re: My webcam is back and better than ever! (hot pic!)

  • darthjed88
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 17, 2004
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, WetnWaitin18 <lynn1421@d...> wrote:
      > Hey people! I am pretty new to the group and I don't mean to be
      annoying, but I wanted to let all of you know I finally got my webcam
      back. ...

      In the Words of Confucius, "Whoop de fucking do." If any of us were
      seriously interested in that bullshit, we would have asked for it.
      Unless you have serious commentary or questions relating to the
      scripts and languages created by the great John Ronald Reuel Tolkien,
      sit down, shut up, and get out of here. Your webcam junk belongs in
      the more adult groups and will be welcomed with greater enthusiasm
      there than here.