Re: [elfscript] Hey guys, new to elfscript here!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7 5:36 PM
      Ingolemo wrote:

      > I don't know if any of you noticed, but Bubiboo, Tanya, and Lynn all
      > use the same email address.

      Yes, I was thinking you could probably play with the settings of your
      account to filter out these unwelcome mails. Or, if you think that's too
      much hassle (like me), you'll just have to hit the delete key a few
      times...pretty much the same thing as with all other junkmail/spam. I
      don't think "moderation" is called for (unless the amount of spam should
      suddenly explode, Eru forbid)... :).

      Hísilómë