Re: New file added : is it correct?

    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 3 3:33 AM
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Dave <david.vdpeet@m...> wrote:
      > [Hm. Did you even read (I mean really READ) my reply to your mail?]

      Yes. I did. Carefully. It is maybe but my opinion nevertheless this
      forum concerns Tolkien's writing systems that are inseparable from
      Tolkien's art(ificial) languages. Tolkien used to write English with
      Tengwar and Tengwar can be adopted by many languages - I think that
      to adopt Chinese to Tengwar (or vice versa) would be really a hard
      work.

      My point is that I don't dare to even look on a text that is written
      in Grelvish since I really do deprecate it because I think it's a
      mockery of Tolkien's work. And I do think it's a crap. And I much
      appreciate Tolkien's work. That's why I do defend it so hard.

      It's nothing against 'fradeve virgilio' who maybe even doesn't know
      that the sentence is Grelvish. But if he/she does know, then let
      he/she turn to Grelvish company to help him/her with the
      transcription since this group concerns completely different stuff:
      Grelvish was made and it looks like a mixture Sindarin and Quenya
      together with many inexplicable changes and editions, yielding
      something that is by many seen as a language, but a closer look shows
      it is not so. I guess the Grey company have maybe adjusted the
      writing systems as well to their work: because Tolkein's writing
      systems were made for (real) languages as such, for languages that
      have specific features and have been changing over the centuries
      (real languages), have been made with love to linguistics and words
      (Tolkein's ones). This is not the case of Grelvish, which is a
      nonsense mish-mash of Tolkien's work - how great, huh? Can you not
      see? :-( I could make such a language in two hours from let's say
      English and proclaim it as a variant of English:

      Wwe em Luciel nad wil lieke uciter bugus.

      Well, this is exactly what is Grelvish comparing to Tolkien's
      languages --- does this "sentense" look like English? Would you even
      be able to say what it is supposed to mean? Would you dare to try to
      analyze the Tengwar transcription of it if I would have made it and
      would have asked you to check it? What rules would you follow?

      Lucy
    • j_mach_wust
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 3 3:35 AM
        'Hísilómë' Dave wrote:

        > one more small thing occurred to me: I'm not sure whether "i" should
        > be spelled with a long or a short carrier, especially when standing
        > alone or when it is not the initial sound of a world. I have always
        > had trouble discerning long/short carriers for "i" in the two
        > best-known examples of the Sindarin Mode of Beleriand from Tolkien
        > himself, the Tengwar text for "A Elbereth" (in "Pictures") and the
        > Gate of Moria inscription (LotR).

        There are indeed many Tengwar texts where it's difficult to discern
        long and short carriers (another example is the Treebeard fragment,
        DTS 24). However, there are also other texts that have a very marked
        distinction between the two, e.g. the King's Letters or the Lay of
        Leithian fragment (DTS 23). Maybe the texts that don't distinguish
        them clearly don't do this because these modes don't require that
        distinction at all?

        > In "A Elbereth", the only "i" spelled with a long carrier seems to
        > be the word-initial one in _Imladris_ (Aerlinn in Edhil o Imladris).

        I disagree. This letter is different from all other long carriers and
        looks rather like a capitalized short carrier.

        > In the Doors of Durin inscription (as published in Fellowship), I'm
        > not sure whether for example the "i" in _minno_ is to be considered
        > a long or a short carrier? What does it look like to you? Anyway, in
        > this sample, again, the only clear-cut occurence of a long carrier
        > seems to me to be the "i" in _Im (Narvi)_, word-initial again.

        I'd say it the other way round: The only clear-cut occurences of short
        carriers are in the words _Durin_ and _Moria_.

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 3 3:59 AM
          calwen76 wrote:

          > Wwe em Luciel nad wil lieke uciter bugus.
          >
          > Would you dare to try to
          > analyze the Tengwar transcription of it if I would have made it and
          > would have asked you to check it?

          [Sure, why not?]

          > What rules would you follow?

          [Well, without any indications how to pronounce it, I guess I would try
          to stick to an orthographical mode of spelling. Could be an interesting
          challenge, actually :).]

          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 3 4:14 AM
            --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Dave <david.vdpeet@m...> wrote:
            > calwen76 wrote:
            > > Wwe em Luciel nad wil lieke uciter bugus.
            > >
            > > Would you dare to try to
            > > analyze the Tengwar transcription of it if I would have made it
            and
            > > would have asked you to check it?
            >
            > [Sure, why not?]
            >
            > > What rules would you follow?
            >
            > [Well, without any indications how to pronounce it, I guess I would
            try to stick to an orthographical mode of spelling. Could be an
            interesting challenge, actually :).]

            Why doesn't that suprise me... No comment :)
          • Dave
            Message 5 of 19 , Nov 3 6:38 AM
              j_mach_wust wrote:
              <>
              'Hísilómë' Dave wrote:

              > one more small thing occurred to me: I'm not sure whether "i" should
              > be spelled with a long or a short carrier, especially when standing
              > alone or when it is not the initial sound of a world. I have always
              > had trouble discerning long/short carriers for "i" in the two
              > best-known examples of the Sindarin Mode of Beleriand from Tolkien
              > himself, the Tengwar text for "A Elbereth" (in "Pictures") and the
              > Gate of Moria inscription (LotR).

              There are indeed many Tengwar texts where it's difficult to discern
              long and short carriers (another example is the Treebeard fragment,
              DTS 24). However, there are also other texts that have a very marked
              distinction between the two, e.g. the King's Letters or the Lay of
              Leithian fragment (DTS 23). Maybe the texts that don't distinguish
              them clearly don't do this because these modes don't require that
              distinction at all?

              [Maybe! Just as with those dots on top that I mentioned that seem to be
              used (or not) without any clearly discernible pattern--it doesn't really
              make a difference I think, since with or without the dot all these
              carriers represent (short) "i".]

              > In "A Elbereth", the only "i" spelled with a long carrier seems to
              > be the word-initial one in _Imladris_ (Aerlinn in Edhil o Imladris).

              I disagree. This letter is different from all other long carriers and
              looks rather like a capitalized short carrier.

              [Well, as I said, it _is_ hard to be sure! Are there many incidences of
              a "capitalized short carrier"? Come to think of it, long carriers
              usually seem to be extended _downwards_, not upwards, so this would
              certainly give weight to your argument :).]
              <>
              > In the Doors of Durin inscription (as published in Fellowship), I'm
              > not sure whether for example the "i" in _minno_ is to be considered
              > a long or a short carrier? What does it look like to you? Anyway, in
              > this sample, again, the only clear-cut occurence of a long carrier
              > seems to me to be the "i" in _Im (Narvi)_, word-initial again.

              I'd say it the other way round: The only clear-cut occurences of short
              carriers are in the words _Durin_ and _Moria_.

              [Don't know, this really seems to be a matter of interpretation. I'm
              looking at the second hardcover edition by George Allen & Unwin, p.319,
              and to me the "i" in, say, _Celebrimbor_ or _Eregion_ also look kind of
              short to me, especially when compared with the "i" occurrences in _i
              thiw hin_. To close to call I guess :). In some earlier drafts that are
              reproduced in AI, e.g. nos 150 and 151, all carriers seem to be
              distinctly short. As you said, it doesn't seem to make a big difference
              in this mode.
              BTW, there are some "strange" spellings in these earlier drafts, so
              _Moria_ seems to have a malta for "m", which is obviously inconsistent
              with the Sindarin Mode of Beleriand as we know it (malta = double "m")
              and was in the LotR version "emended" to vala. Also, _thiw_ is spelled
              with an initial númen in 150, and an ando with an over-bar (tilde) in
              151, then there is "curly" thing above the anna in _Moria_, and so on.
              This is probably some earlier conceptual stage for this mode?]
              <>
              Hísilómë

            • j_mach_wust
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 3 10:25 AM
                'Hísilómë' Dave wrote:

                > j_mach_wust wrote:
                >
                >> 'Hísilómë' Dave wrote:
                >>
                >>> In "A Elbereth", the only "i" spelled with a long
                >>> carrier seems to be the word-initial one in _Imladris_
                >>> (Aerlinn in Edhil o Imladris).
                >>
                >> I disagree. This letter is different from all other long
                >> carriers and looks rather like a capitalized short
                >> carrier.
                >
                > Well, as I said, it _is_ hard to be sure! Are there many
                > incidences of a "capitalized short carrier"? Come to think
                > of it, long carriers usually seem to be extended
                > _downwards_, not upwards, so this would certainly give
                > weight to your argument :).

                We also find many "capitalizations" in other Tolkien's tengwar texts.
                There's another sample of a "capitalized" short carrier in DTS 18
                (third verse, third line) (the same sample shows even a "capitalized"
                long carrier: fifth verse, first word).

                >>> In the Doors of Durin inscription (as published in
                >>> Fellowship), I'm not sure whether for example the "i" in
                >>> _minno_ is to be considered a long or a short carrier?
                >>> What does it look like to you? Anyway, in this sample,
                >>> again, the only clear-cut occurence of a long carrier
                >>> seems to me to be the "i" in _Im (Narvi)_, word-initial
                >>> again.
                >>
                >> I'd say it the other way round: The only clear-cut
                >> occurences of short carriers are in the words _Durin_ and
                >> _Moria_.
                >
                > Don't know, this really seems to be a matter of
                > interpretation. I'm looking at the second hardcover
                > edition by George Allen & Unwin, p.319, and to me the "i"
                > in, say, _Celebrimbor_ or _Eregion_ also look kind of
                > short to me, especially when compared with the "i"
                > occurrences in _i thiw hin_. To close to call I guess :).
                > In some earlier drafts that are reproduced in AI, e.g. nos
                > 150 and 151, all carriers seem to be distinctly short. As
                > you said, it doesn't seem to make a big difference in this
                > mode.

                Wait a minute, isn't DTS 8 not drawn by J. R. R. Tolkien at all, but a
                copy made of DTS 32 by some graphic? I think this is told in the
                Artist & Illustrator, but I have only made a copy of page 158 and
                brought the book back to the library.

                > BTW, there are some "strange" spellings in these earlier
                > drafts, so _Moria_ seems to have a malta for "m", which is
                > obviously inconsistent with the Sindarin Mode of Beleriand
                > as we know it (malta = double "m") and was in the LotR
                > version "emended" to vala. Also, _thiw_ is spelled with an
                > initial númen in 150, and an ando with an over-bar (tilde)
                > in 151, then there is "curly" thing above the anna in
                > _Moria_, and so on. This is probably some earlier
                > conceptual stage for this mode?

                I think this isn't a reflection of a earlier conceptual stage of this
                mode, but of a earlier conceptual stage of the language (have a look
                at the bottom of DTS 29 :-). Well, there is actually one earlier
                feature in the mode, too: The andotyelle seems to be used not only for
                long nasal consonants (nn, mm), but also for the prenasalized voiced
                stops (nd, mb), see 'Celebrimbor, ndíw'.

              • Dave
                Message 7 of 19 , Nov 3 7:47 PM
                  <>> j_mach_wust wrote:

                  >> 'Hísilómë' Dave wrote:

                  > Are there many
                  > incidences of a "capitalized short carrier"? Come to think
                  > of it, long carriers usually seem to be extended
                  > _downwards_, not upwards, so this would certainly give
                  > weight to your argument :).

                  We also find many "capitalizations" in other Tolkien's tengwar texts.
                  There's another sample of a "capitalized" short carrier in DTS 18
                  (third verse, third line) (the same sample shows even a "capitalized"
                  long carrier: fifth verse, first word).

                  [Right, so a "capitalized" carrier would have an upwardly extended stem
                  and a curl to the left at the bottom, and thus generally look a bit like
                  a "J"--BTW, did you come up with the term? The "capitalization" does not
                  seem to serve any special function, does it?]

                  >>> In the Doors of Durin inscription (as published in
                  >>> Fellowship), I'm not sure whether for example the "i" in
                  >>> _minno_ is to be considered a long or a short carrier?
                  >>> What does it look like to you? Anyway, in this sample,
                  >>> again, the only clear-cut occurence of a long carrier
                  >>> seems to me to be the "i" in _Im (Narvi)_, word-initial
                  >>> again.
                  >>
                  >> I'd say it the other way round: The only clear-cut
                  >> occurences of short carriers are in the words _Durin_ and
                  >> _Moria_.
                  >
                  > Don't know, this really seems to be a matter of
                  > interpretation. I'm looking at the second hardcover
                  > edition by George Allen & Unwin, p.319, and to me the "i"
                  > in, say, _Celebrimbor_ or _Eregion_ also look kind of
                  > short to me, especially when compared with the "i"
                  > occurrences in _i thiw hin_. To close to call I guess :).
                  > In some earlier drafts that are reproduced in AI, e.g. nos
                  > 150 and 151, all carriers seem to be distinctly short. As
                  > you said, it doesn't seem to make a big difference in this
                  > mode.

                  Wait a minute, isn't DTS 8 not drawn by J. R. R. Tolkien at all, but a
                  copy made of DTS 32 by some graphic? I think this is told in the
                  Artist & Illustrator, but I have only made a copy of page 158 and
                  brought the book back to the library.

                  [You are, as usual, right :). On page 161 of my edition of AI, it says
                  that "The picture of the Doors of Durin [154] reproduced in "The Lord of
                  the Rings" was made by a blockmaker's copyist after Tolkien's final
                  design [153]." I have to say, though, that in [153], as opposed to
                  [154], I feel that _all_ the carriers clearly look short, and it would
                  thus seem that the "ambiguity" in this sample was only introduced by the
                  copyist, who in all likelihood was not aware of the subtleties of
                  Tolkien's script.]

                  > BTW, there are some "strange" spellings in these earlier
                  > drafts (...) This is probably some earlier
                  > conceptual stage for this mode?

                  I think this isn't a reflection of a earlier conceptual stage of this
                  mode, but of a earlier conceptual stage of the language (have a look
                  at the bottom of DTS 29 :-).

                  [Yes, about that: I've never been able to clearly decipher Tolkien's
                  writing here, specifically what follows after the opening "This is...".
                  Can you read it? "This is an (?) use of the elvish character (?)
                  spelling" (or maybe it's "This is a-something-use, the "n" belonging to
                  the word following the article "a"). At first I thought maybe
                  "erroneous" use, but the letters really to me look more like a-r-e-h(or
                  l-i?)-a (?)(?), and that obviously doesn't make much sense. Maybe
                  "earlier use"? But where we should see "e", I only see "a", and it
                  generally doesn't seem to fit. Guess I'm a lousy reader of Tolkien's
                  handwriting. Any ideas? BTW, I only thought it might be an "earlier
                  stage of this _mode_" because "spelling" is being mentioned...]

                  Well, there is actually one earlier
                  feature in the mode, too: The andotyelle seems to be used not only for
                  long nasal consonants (nn, mm), but also for the prenasalized voiced
                  stops (nd, mb), see 'Celebrimbor, ndíw'.

                  [Right, the latter use for nasalized voiced stops would correspond to
                  the use in the Classical Quenya Mode. I'd say it's an earlier stage in
                  both the language and the spelling :)--though the two are, of course,
                  not _necessarily_ closely connected.]

                  Hísilómë

                • Fradeve Virgilio
                  Message 8 of 19 , Nov 30 1:29 PM
                    >--- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "fradeve virgilio" <fradeve11@v...>
                    >wrote:
                    >> _Aa' I elin thilio ui erin le, ar I sul dregi im fin llie brannon
                    >en ely_
                    >>
                    >> Is it completely correct?

                    >This is Grelvish and this ridiculous word grist doesn't deserve to be
                    >expressed by any of prof. Tolkien's writing systems. Apart from
                    >calling it Sindarin.
                    >
                    >Lucy

                    Hi to all,

                    Replying to Calwen76:
                    The “Grelvish” text that I’m translating in tengwar is not a my creation.
                    I’m only
                    doing a favour to my girlfriend, that needs help with the tengwar
                    transcription.
                    I’ve studied Quenya, not Sindarin, so I don’t know exactly in which way the
                    phrase

                    _Aa' I elin thilio ui erin le, ar I sul dregi im fin llie brannon en ely_

                    must be representative of Grelvish or other depreciable languages.

                    So, starting from my personal point of view, I will more appreciate someone
                    who
                    will underlines where and what are the errors, than a simply and corrosive
                    verdict.
                    Probably my girlfriend will think right there.

                    So, now we can discuss about the tengwar side of the phrase: I think that an
                    elvish word of
                    thank is better than one simply: _Hantanyel!_ to Dave for his comment.
                    Answering to his questions:

                    - yes, I’ve forgotten an _i_ in _llie_!
                    - And, it can seems stupid, the mark on the yanta that looks like an
                    o-curl is only a
                    decoration to hide a tragic error, a stain of ink! Really, this work is only
                    a scratch,
                    so I’ve thought that this particular mark can be interpreted simply like a
                    decoration (also
                    because who really knows the Beleriand Full Mode knows that this mark can’t
                    be used. So,
                    it must be intended like this: each sign that isn’t used in the Beleriand
                    Mode but appears
                    in the scratch must be interpreted like a decoration mark! But, I repeat,
                    this mark is the
                    consequence of an error! In the definitive version I will take care to
                    cancel this kind of
                    mistakes!).
                    - last but not least, the óre in _en_ is my personal calligraphic
                    style.

                    The question of the _i_ looks more complicated. Like I’ve said, I don’t know
                    Sindarin, so the
                    question of peculiar accentuation of the word is a problem for me. I will
                    draw long or short
                    carriers everywhere you will indicated me.
                    So, on this topic, I ask you to be more clear!

                    Thanks and regards,

                    Fradeve virgilio

                    Á carë tittë nati alta melmenen

                  • Dave
                    Message 9 of 19 , Nov 30 5:51 PM
                      >--- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "fradeve virgilio" <fradeve11@v...> wrote:

                      >The question of the _i_ looks more complicated. Like I've said, I don't know Sindarin, so the question of peculiar >accentuation of the word is a problem for me. I will draw long or short carriers everywhere you will indicated me.
                      >So, on this topic, I ask you to be more clear!

                      [Well, for a discussion of this, you may want to read Elfscript messages 4345-4349 and 4353.

                      If you want a straightforward recommendation though, I'd repeat what I wrote in message 4336, i.e. simply use short carriers for all occurrences of _i_.

                      My _rationale_ for suggesting this would be a bit different now: it seems that in this mode (Mode of Beleriand) long vs. short carriers do not indicate any distinct sounds, so there is no need to distinguish between them in writing (they all stand for short _i_). Long _i_ (which incidentally does not occur in your calligraphy) can be indicated by an andaith (acute accent) on top (as with the other vowels), _not_ with the help of long vs. short carrier.

                      (The dot that is occasionally seen on the I-tengwar (i.e. the long or short carrier) in this mode does not carry any special phonetic significance, either. Rather, it just seems to "emphasize" the I-tengwar visually.)

                      The upshot is that it's really up to you: you can use only short or only long carriers, with or without dots, or even mix them as you like (I personally would prefer consistent usage).

                      So, in other words, once you've corrected the spelling of _im_, _llie_ and maybe _en_ (see message 4335), the spelling will be fine.]

                      Hísilómë

                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 1, 2004
                        --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Fradeve Virgilio" <fradeve11@v...>
                        Replying to Calwen76:
                        > The "Grelvish" text that I'm translating in tengwar is not a my
                        creation. I'm only doing a favour to my girlfriend, that needs help
                        with the tengwar transcription. I've studied Quenya, not Sindarin, so
                        I don't know exactly in which way the phrase

                        _Aa' I elin thilio ui erin le, ar I sul dregi im fin llie brannon en
                        ely_

                        must be representative of Grelvish or other depreciable languages.
                        So, starting from my personal point of view, I will more appreciate
                        someone who will underlines where and what are the errors, than a
                        simply and corrosive verdict. Probably my girlfriend will think right
                        there.

                        ------------

                        Hm, so if it's not your creation how can you say it is a "Sindarin"
                        text?
                        My comments:
                        1) this group concerns the scripts, not the languages (it's better to
                        go to the Elfling group to look for help)
                        2) to be more specific, as you wished me to be, in Sindarin, e.g. the
                        _Aa'_ cluster is not possible, as well as the initial cluster _ll_ in
                        _llie_ : this language is called Grelvish and thus I can't help you
                        with the translation since I don't know Grelvish as well as I think
                        none here (and either on Elfling group) is willing to help you with
                        correcting such text. You missed my point though. :-/

                        To Dave: I don't understand you, Dave, why are you doing this? :-(

                        Lucy
                      • Fradeve Virgilio
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 5, 2004
                          In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "fradeve virgilio" <fradeve11@v...> wrote:

                          >>The question of the _i_ looks more complicated. Like I've said, I don't
                          know Sindarin, so the question of peculiar >>accentuation of the word is a
                          problem for me. I will draw long or short carriers everywhere you will
                          indicated me.
                          >>So, on this topic, I ask you to be more clear!

                          > [Well, for a discussion of this, you may want to read Elfscript messages
                          4345-4349 and 4353.

                          > If you want a straightforward recommendation though, I'd repeat what I
                          wrote in message 4336, i.e. simply use short >carriers for all occurrences
                          of _i_.

                          > My _rationale_ for suggesting this would be a bit different now: it seems
                          that in this mode (Mode of Beleriand) long >vs. short carriers do not
                          indicate any distinct sounds, so there is no need to distinguish between
                          them in writing (they >all stand for short _i_). Long _i_ (which
                          incidentally does not occur in your calligraphy) can be indicated by an
                          andaith >(acute accent) on top (as with the other vowels), _not_ with the
                          help of long vs. short carrier.

                          >(The dot that is occasionally seen on the I-tengwar (i.e. the long or
                          short carrier) in this mode does not carry any >special phonetic
                          significance, either. Rather, it just seems to "emphasize" the I-tengwar
                          visually.)

                          > The upshot is that it's really up to you: you can use only short or only
                          long carriers, with or without dots, or even >mix them as you like (I
                          personally would prefer consistent usage).

                          > So, in other words, once you've corrected the spelling of _im_, _llie_
                          and maybe _en_ (see message 4335), the spelling >will be fine.]

                          > Hísilómë

                          Excellent!

                          Now I’m completely satisfacted…
                          You’ve been too exaurient explaining the point of situation (on the contrary
                          of other people on this ML…): little pills of Sindarin!
                          Much thanks, I’m going to prepare the scratch for a difinitive version!

                          Fradeve Virgilio

                        • Fradeve Virgilio
                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 12, 2004
                            >--- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Fradeve Virgilio" <fradeve11@v...>
                            >Replying to Calwen76:
                            >> The "Grelvish" text that I'm translating in tengwar is not a my
                            >>creation. I'm only doing a favour to my girlfriend, that needs help
                            >>with the tengwar transcription. I've studied Quenya, not Sindarin, so
                            >>I don't know exactly in which way the phrase
                            >>
                            >>_Aa' I elin thilio ui erin le, ar I sul dregi im fin llie brannon en
                            >>ely_
                            >>
                            >>must be representative of Grelvish or other depreciable languages.
                            >>So, starting from my personal point of view, I will more appreciate
                            >>someone who will underlines where and what are the errors, than a
                            >>simply and corrosive verdict. Probably my girlfriend will think right
                            >>there.
                            >
                            >------------
                            >
                            >Hm, so if it's not your creation how can you say it is a "Sindarin"
                            >text?
                            >My comments:
                            >1) this group concerns the scripts, not the languages (it's better to
                            >go to the Elfling group to look for help)
                            >2) to be more specific, as you wished me to be, in Sindarin, e.g. the
                            >_Aa'_ cluster is not possible, as well as the initial cluster _ll_ in
                            >_llie_ : this language is called Grelvish and thus I can't help you
                            >with the translation since I don't know Grelvish as well as I think
                            >none here (and either on Elfling group) is willing to help you with
                            >correcting such text. You missed my point though. :-/
                            >
                            >To Dave: I don't understand you, Dave, why are you doing this? :-(
                            >
                            >Lucy

                            Answering to Calwen76:

                            Now, I've very appreciated your explaining. I think it's better than your
                            behaviour before this last post.
                            I've said that it was a "Sindarin" text only because I supposed that my
                            girlfriend had a little knowledge
                            on this linguistic topic (but, however, now I'm thinking I'm wrong.).
                            Was not my intention to start a linguistic dibate on this ML in wich it's
                            quite OT, but I've started considering
                            the tengwar side of the phrase, so anything was put out during this
                            discussion was not my fault.
                            I'll sent your response to the author of the phrase.
                            I'm working on a correct version. so,

                            Regards,

                            Fradeve