Re: 1st Stanza of Love Poem

  • Gregson Vaux
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2004
      Mach,

      Thanks for your help. I see that you have also posted at Chris McKay's
      group. You asked if he wanted to know what you think of the Tengwar
      Textbook. So, what do you think? I especially ask because you and he
      seem to disagree on how to transcribe English using tengwar. I used
      Chris' rules in transcribing my poem and you seem to disagree with
      some of them.

      I should be posting a bit more of the poem soon and would like to hear
      what you think of the transcription.

      Gregson