Re: [elfscript] Reliable Norsk mode?

  • Benct Philip Jonsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2004
      Florian Dombach wrote:

      > Hello there,
      >
      > I was wondering if anybody happens to have created a rather phonetic
      > Tengwar mode for Norwegian? I don't want to use an orthographic
      > "General Use" variety and I fear I don't understand Norwegian
      > pronunciation good enough to create something myself (I'd like to
      > transcribe some short lines from a pseudo-medieval German song about
      > the gorge of Ridderspranget. I don't even know whether it's BoksmÄl or
      > Nynorsk or if this matters at all).
      > I'd be grateful for any help on this matter.
      >
      > Ofr suil,
      > Florian "Lothenon" Dombach

      Check out my Swedish/Svensk mode at
      <http://www.melroch.se/tengwar/index.html>
      it will be easy enough to adapt to Norwegian!

      /BP 8^)

      Solitudinem faciunt pacem appellant!
      (Tacitus)
    • gildir_2
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2004
        Melroch teithant ab Lothenon:

        > > I was wondering if anybody happens to have created a rather
        phonetic
        > > Tengwar mode for Norwegian?

        > Check out my Swedish/Svensk mode at
        > <http://www.melroch.se/tengwar/index.html>
        > it will be easy enough to adapt to Norwegian!

        Another mode for swedish can be found on
        http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_teng_primers.html

        Suilaid o Mellonath Daeron,
        Gildir, Per Lindberg